You’re a creator, a dreamer and although you look cool as a cucumber on the outside I know your inner life is brimming with ideas, plans and questions to life’s mysteries.
You’re probably also a little obsessed with self-enquiry and personal growth but not from an ego-centric position; more a deep seated desire to understand your place in the world and how you can contribute to making it better…
So what’s stopping you?
Is it that nagging voice in your head that drags you down, makes you play small or shouts that you’re not enough?
Is it fear and anxiety that take over when the ‘what if…’ train leaves the station, leaving you stuck or paralysed in indecision and over-thinking?
Or perhaps it’s your energy that runs out like drained battery every damn time you want to make a change or accomplish a big goal; fatigue, failure and depression being a cycle you’re familiar with.
Well I’ve got you!
I guide and support women just like you through the blocks and beliefs that are keeping you stuck in negative cycles. I know for sure that there are gifts and strengths within you that need to be shared with the world.
It’s my mission to help you uncover them and teach you how to flourish by protecting your energy, health and mindset so that you can live and work in flow.
“What I needed was support and guidance that was both practical and action oriented but also knowing that someone held the belief for me that everything was going to be fine. I knew if I didn’t take action things would either stay the same or get worse. I had constant headaches and troubled sleep, my body was telling me something needed to change” ~ Emma
Some of my identities include mother, wife, Aussie born, Kiwi adopted, surfer, writer, seeker of truth and advocate for the shining light in others. I prefer a simple existence, I live in a small town on the coast and couldn’t be without books, art, music and the ocean.
I came to this work via a long windy road of self-development. I’ve pursued different routes of learning from formal tertiary education to mentorships with some brilliant but more ‘woo woo’ teachers. One of my top values is ‘perspective’ so I enjoy looking at things from various angles and then implement what feels resonant to me. Thus, my approach is a delightful mish-mash of science, philosophy, psychology and spirituality.
I was born a highly sensitive and empathic child. I had no way of contextualising this in my early life, I thought everyone saw and felt energy the way I did. Early childhood was somewhat blissful but that ended with the harsh reality of school. Being mind-squished and judged by a system that was inherently one dimensional (back then) was a huge creativity killer for me and my self-worth suffered.
Some four and a half decades later, gazillion different attempts at ‘regular jobs’, a few shocker relationships, a divorce and remarriage, kids, international moves, years of study and practice and a commitment to the never ending journey of ‘knowing better so I may do better’, here I am. Showing up as 100% me. Perfectly imperfect but here to support and encourage you to do the same. I can’t wait to see you shine.
- Quantum Human Design(TM) Level 2 Certification
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) from Wellpark College, Auckland, NZ
- Diploma in Nutritional Medicine, Wellpark College, NZ
- Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine, Wellpark College NZ
- Coaching certificate from Institute for Integrative Nutrition, USA
- Coaching certificate from BY Coaching Academy, Melbourne
- Certificate in Energetic Healing from The Energy Healing School, New York
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from The University of Melbourne
- Post graduate studies in Arts Curatorship from The University of Melbourne
- Deep curiosity in the human psyche
- Going through and overcoming many of my own crises
- Working out how to be a healthy empath
- Great sensitivity, that I now see as a gift
- An ability to see the interconnectedness of things
- A love of working with individuals and small groups